Pages

Thursday


Rapper Lil Wayne says he doesn't regret claiming he slept with the wife of an NBA player Chris Bosh's wife after being banned from basketball  games
The star – whose real name is Dwayne Carter Jr. – told a packed audience that he bedded Adrienne Williams Bosh, the spouse of Chris Bosh.

The outspoken music star made the claim on stage as he hosted LIV on Sunday All Star Weekend edition at Stereo Live in Houston, Texas. 
In a Twitter rant he said he had been banned from future games too.
‘So I'm @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F**k da Heat.’
He continued to explain to fans at the gig attended by stars including Drake, J Cole and the Young Money collective: ‘The NBA banned me from all NBA events ... because the Miami Heat told them to ban me.’


No comments: