Pages

Friday

Destitute man moves into a 100-year-old GRAVE after losing his house .





A homeless man has told how he began sleeping with the dead when he moved into a cemetery 15 years ago.

Bratislav Stojanovic, 43, has shared the burial plot with the ashes of a a family who died out more than 100 years ago in Nis, Serbia.
But after giving the grave a changing tombs-style makeover the former construction worker said he feels at home.
Mr Stojanovic said that living with the dead isn't as scary as some might think. He said: 'I was afraid in the beginning, but I got used to it in time. Now I am more afraid of the living than of the dead
'Whenever I want to crawl out I first check if there's someone around, otherwise I could scare a person to death.
'People are very kind to me, they sometimes bring me food or clothes.
'Sometimes I have to get my food from rubbish bins but it can be very nutritious. It's amazing what people throw away," he explained.
'It doesn't frighten me to sleep in a grave. The dead are dead. I'm more frightened of being hungry.
And if I die in the night, at least I'm in the right place.'...... Lol



No comments: